Then, continuing for the duration of the SWCC Joe Crothers Club Championship (except for the first week during registration) the club will present a lecture prior to each round.
The schedule, along with topics, are as follows:
- July 14th: NM Richard Martin "When and When Not to Calculate"
- August 11th: Due to Uncontrollable and Unavoidable Circumstances There Will Be No Lecture
- August 18th: David Dathe "The Theory of Selecting a Chess Move"
- August 25th: Ben Corcoran "The Importance of Time Management"
- September 1st: NM Rithwik Mathur "Rithwik's Greatest Hits"